A little horn tooting maestro…about why my words and music service is good for business…
You’ll never have a hard time finding agencies, PR people, and other “creative” types who can put together a really cool advertising campaign. They’ve been around as long as business, and they know how to construct slick, polished ads for you. The trouble is, your competitor just might be doing the same thing. Watch TV or listen to the radio for just a little while and see.
Ad after ad uses humor, or fast talk, or lots of images, or puppies, or cute babies. You get the idea. You gotta give your prospective customer or client the product or information they’re looking for, and you just need to talk to them directly. That simple approach is what will make you stand out.
Word and music can do this for you. So; here are 7 reasons why a solo freelance writer…with that combination of skills…is good for business (not in order of importance):
- More up-close-and-personal…one on one business relationship
- A direct stake in your success…your results impact the writer’s success
- Deeper research…for more meaningful impact
- Knows the “lay of the land”…in other words how to layout the words to read and follow better
- Multiple strategies from one source
- Meeting deadlines…and
- Writes your story to sell…not just to talk
Now…if you want to increase the results to your marketing efforts, I suggest you hire someone who not only knows how to write, but also actually wants you to succeed. Get my words and music for your business or website, and I’ll work to give you more value than I receive in pay.