Small to Medium Business
Optimized WordPress Website
If you’re a small to medium business owner who works from home or has a small brick and mortar shop, you’ve just found an optimized WordPress website installation service to help you do better online. Tony’s here to help great American risk takers build something awesome…even within a modest budget. Click or tap on these small pics to see the larger and live versions of the websites…
I know you want a website that looks snazzy, but also attracts clients or customers, and won’t require your arm, leg, or firstborn child. You’re in the right place…read on…
Here’s what you’ll get with a Tony Writes
optimized WordPress website install:
- If you already have a domain name that goes well with your business name, we can use that.
- If you don’t have a domain name I’ll help you pick one based on some local keyword research.
- Next, I’ll install your WordPress site and set up an optimized responsive theme. It’ll complement your business logo and colors. (responsive means your site will look good on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone)
- I’ll set up the first 4 introduction pages such as “about, services, bio, contact”. That way you can start showing off your products, services, or information
- Then I’ll optimize your small business website so you get found within your local area. In other words, a massage therapist in the Denver, Colorado area, can show up in Denver.
- Included in the Tony Writes Wordpress website installation bundle will be the first 3 blog posts or articles. That way you’ll have a template to follow. And you can continue to add content, and your site will look “lived in”.
- Up to 60 days of personalized support is available. Just in case you need or want something changed or added. And as my current and former clients will tell you, I don’t leave you high and dry. I’m here for your success.
- Some of my clients worry that they’re “not a writer” or that they “don’t know what to say” about their business. I say “don’t worry…be happy”. Included in this bundle is up to 60 minutes of one-on-one Skype consultation (for the first 30 days). You can call from anywhere in the world, and I can talk you through your “writer’s block”. And I’ll teach you how to post your articles for the best possible local search results. Of course, I can also be your ongoing digital marketing consultant. I want to help you creatively connect to more ears, eyes, sales, and profits.
Optimized WordPress Website vs not so much
With the Tony Writes optimized wordpress website installation services you get a team member…not just a fly-by-night internet marketing vendor. It’s very important to me that you succeed. But don’t take my word for it. See what others have said HERE.